Casco Provides Manufacturing Value
We seek to provide a mutually beneficial opportunity for the customer and the company by changing the lives of the customer, those who they service and the employees we serve. We achieve this through five pillars of excellence:
- Customer experience protocol focusing on the philosophy that every customer is important.
- The customer is always right.
- Retain all our existing customers as we grow.
- A customer experienced representative greets all calls.
- Customer satisfaction is important to us; therefore we regularly call each customer after delivery of his or her order.
- Buying direct from the manufacturer allows customization and product enhancements, which in turn allow for alternative solutions to problems in the field. We have on staff clinical experts to help create these solutions.
- In recognizing the financial challenge of customers, we offer a wide array of products at varying price points, meeting the unique clinical needs of each customer.
- Dedication to quality excellence is engrained in all that we do. It is not enough to follow our quality systems; we live it each day through our people, products and facility. We accomplish this with our Continuous Improvement Program, Job Well Done Program, Management Reviews, and Internal Audits.
- We believe in competency based education to understand why you select certain products, through:
- Lunch and learns
- Customized on-site workshops
- And available continuing education credits
Flexible Manufacturing – Made in America
Casco remains a third generation family-owned company, proudly made in the USA and dedicated to a customer-focused, tailored approach to contract manufacturing. Contact Casco Manufacturing today to learn how we are utilizing decades of manufacturing experience for the sake of our clients, making high-quality goods, and responding to our customers’ needs.