Casco C-Matt™ Medical Gowns
Casco Medical Gowns are made from a latex free, hydrophobic white spunbond polypropylene, which is both durable and machine washable (directions below), making the gowns reusable. Casco Medical Gowns also come in a variety of sizes so for maximum user convenience and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- White Spunbond Polypropylene, 10 mm thick: Durable
- Multiple Sizes (M, L, XL, XXL): Enables and maximizes user convenience and comfort
- Hydrophobic: Prevents fluids from penetrating product
- Reusable – washable with soap and water: Enhances value and reduces cost
- Latex Free: Reduces potential for allergic reactions
Wash separately or with like colors in warm or cold water (not hot) in a normal spin cycle. Dry with low temperature or air dry.
Sold in boxes of 200 each (Box Dim: 18”x18”x12”)