Casco C-Matt™ Reusable Face Mask with Elastic Loops
Features and Benefits
- FDA Certified Class 1 Level 2 Mask: Designed for moderate to high-risk fluid environments
- Elastic around-ear loops: Makes for convenient, all-day use; secure and comfortable
- Hydrophobic: Prevents liquids from penetrating the mask
- Latex Free: Reduced risk of allergic reactions
- Machine Washable (But also disposable): Allows for use multiple times rather than one-time disposable
- Wash separately or with like colors in warm or cold water (not hot water) in a normal spin cycle
- Dry with low temperature or air dry
- To prevent strapping from getting tangled, wash and dry in a mesh laundry bag
Reusable Mask Frequently Asked Questions
Do these products contain latex?
Casco C-Matt TM Reusable Face Mask with Elastic Loops do not contain either natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber as components in the product.
What are some tips/techniques for safely using reusable face masks?
- Mold the top of the mask to fit the contour of your nose, using both hands to adjust it; this will prevent the fogging of eyeglasses
- Reduce air flow around the mask by adjusting as needed, with the goal of getting a close fit around your face.
How do I knot and tuck a reusable mask with elastic loops to improve the fit?
A knotted and tucked reusable mask is created by bringing together the corners and ear loops on each side, knotting the ears loops together where they attach to the mask, and then tucking in and flattening the resulting extra mask material to minimize the side gaps. Learn how to knot and tuck your mask to improve the fit by following the link: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=450766222891597
Sold in boxes of 200 each (Box Dim: 18”x18”x12”)