VersaCare® Mattress Replacement Components
Cost Efficient Replacement Covers and Refresher Kits for VersaCare Mattresses
Does Your VersaCare Mattresses Need Some TLC?
The VersaCare mattress is a quality patient support surface that offers exceptional safety and comfort benefits. As with any surface, after a substantial amount of use, certain areas of the mattress may begin to diminish, while other areas remain intact. Casco provides refresher kits, so you can replace only the parts that need it, and keep the parts that don’t — saving you hundreds of dollars on every mattress.
We offer replacement covers or entire refresher kits for every kind of VersaCare air or foam mattress. Replacement components include: cover, viscoelastic memory foam topper, shear liner and fire barrier.
Features & Benefits
VersaCare replacement cover features include:
- Patented seal. Prevents fluids from penetrating mattress
- Bi-directional stretch. Adds to comfort and durability
- Microclimate technology. Absorbs and disperses body heat and perspiration
- Full perimeter zipper. Offers quick, easy removal
- Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Inhibits bacterial growth and allergens
- Medical-grade tri-laminate vinyl bottom. Extends mattress life
VersaCare refresher kit component features include:
- Viscoelastic memory foam topper. Redistributes pressure at high-risk body points
- Shear liner. Eliminates friction between foam core and cover
- Fire barrier. Meets all state and federal fire safety standards and Cal 129/Fed 1633
VersaCare replacement cover options are available for:
- Hill-Rom foam mattress core – H11154
- Hill-Rom air powered mattress – H11155
- Casco C-Matt VersaCare foam mattress – H12152
Warranty: 5 year
Casco Part Number: 47