Casco Brand Shoe/Boot Covers (Booties)
Casco Brand Shoe Covers (Booties) are made from a latex free, hydrophobic polypropylene that is both durable and machine washable, making it reusable. Casco Brand Shoe Covers also promote safety via its slip‐resistant floor gripping bottom.
Features & Benefits
- Black Polypropylene, 18mm thick: Durability
- One size fits most: Simplifies ordering and inventory management
- Hydrophobic: Prevents fluids from penetrating product/shoes
- Reusable – washable with soap and water: Enhances value, reduces cost
- Latex Free: Reduces potential for allergic reactions
I currently work in the O/R and Pac-U departments at my hospital. I tested the Casco Booties during my 12 hour shift in both departments, during which they performed greatly, and I especially loved both the fit and the gripping action on the floor surfaces. I would recommend them to any medical staff member to wear in their profession. They are more comfortable than anything I have ever worn in the field.
– Anitra, RN
Wash separately or with like colors in warm or cold water (not hot) in a normal spin cycle. Dry with low temperature or air dry.
Sold in boxes of 100 each (Box Dim: 18”x18”x12”)