C-Matt Prevention Crib Mattress
Top of the Line Mattresses at Manufacturer Direct Price
C-Matt™ Prevention replacement mattresses are quality patient support surfaces that offer exceptional prevention of skin breakdown in addition to safety and comfort benefits.
Our mattresses are custom designed to meet your every need — patient comfort and safety, infection control, and easy cleaning and maintenance.
All C-Matt™ replacement mattresses are made in the USA by a Certified Woman Owned Small Business.
What C-Matt Prevention Replacement Mattress Can Do for You
Our C-Matt™ Prevention Crib Mattress is designed to prevent skin breakdown, effectively treat existing skin breakdown and improve patient comfort. Every detail works to enhance the safety and convenience of your patients, medical staff and environmental safety team.
Features & Benefits
Cover features include:
- Patented seal. Radio frequency (RF) welding technology and our patented “waterfall” zipper flap prevent fluids from penetrating the mattress.
- Bi-directional stretch. Breathable, two-way stretch fabric gives added comfort and
durability. Also prevents “hammocking;” allowing for easier patient transfer.
- Microclimate technology. Polyurethane coated fabric absorbs body heat and perspiration and disperses it away from the body — keeping patients cool and dry, reducing the incidence of skin breakdown.
- Full perimeter zipper. A zipper that goes around the cover’s entire perimeter makes for easy removal for cleaning and maintenance.
- Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Our fabric is treated to inhibit bacterial growth and has proven to be hypoallergenic.
- Medical-grade tri-laminate vinyl bottom. The bottom of our cover is constructed of a polyester scrim surrounded by two layers of vinyl. This durable construction enhances the longevity of the mattress and helps it maintain its proper form. It is also antimicrobial, antifungal and fluid-proof.
- Cover options. All of our covers and liners are designed to help eliminate shear and friction; drastically reducing the risk for skin breakdown. Replacement covers are available.
Foam features include:
- High-density medical grade foam core. High resiliency foam provides the right support in the right places. Body weight is redistributed to reduce pressure on high-risk body points. Patients immerse into the mattress and are comfortably supported while enveloped by its foam.
- Shear liner. Our foam is surrounded by a liner to eliminate friction between the foam core and the cover. The same microclimate technology used in our covers is also used in this liner to absorb and redistribute body heat and perspiration and to reduce shear and friction.
- Fire barrier. Our barrier is in compliance with all state and federal fire safety standards. Meets Cal 129/Fed 1633.
Brand Name: C–Matt™ Prevention Crib Mattress
Facility Type: Acute Care
Fire Barrier: Yes
Latex Free: Yes
Mattress Core Material: High Density Foam
Mattress Cover Material: Bi–Directional Stretch Polyurethane Polycarbonate
Risk Level: High Risk Early Stage 3
Warranty: 7 Years